Sunday, October 20, 2013

Season's Greetings! Fall my FAVORITE time of the year!!

Hi dolls!!

Sorry I've been a little absent from my blogs lately, with all the moving && stress that comes along with that it's been a little tough.

BUT I'm back && ready to share with you some of my decor ideas I made/have around my casa.

I'm OBSESSED with wreaths!! I think they're so cute and it really says a lot about your personality && your home. So I started making them about a year and half ago and got hooked , it's so simple,fun and it adds character to your lovely home.

Here's a few things I picked up for my home decor.

Happy Halloween banner from Jo Ann's Fabric


Wreath made by me,items from Jo Ann's Fabric
The wreath I made using mesh from Jo Ann's fabric,ribbons,and items to add onto it,stickers I got from Walmart [don't mind the wine or febreeze] also some obsessions of mine ;]

I've just been so happy with my little condo and can't wait to show you the rest of my decorated home.

Hope you guys enjoy!!
Xoxo, Andrea Sarai

1 comment: