Sunday, October 20, 2013

.do-it-yourself project. wine cork photo frame.




Hello loves!

So I've had these wine corks for quite some time and I finally have the idea/spare time to put them to use.

Here's what you'll need:

Wine corks.
Photo frame [any size will do] && [depending on how many corks you have]
Hot glue gun
Knife
Scissors ? I didn't really use them!
A clean,neat area to work... I used a flat card board box to work on.

Let's get started:
What I did is I arranged the corks how I liked them on the frame, and one by one started gluing them on slowly, adding pressure to make sure they stay properly secured. {THIS IS ON THE BACK OF A FRAME!}
* You can cut them in half with a knife, I'm a weak,weak cutter so I couldn't  && I liked the 3D look better on it.
I did have to cut some edges to make sure it fit perfectly! With the little end of the cork I added the flower sticker & used it to hold the picture in place.

Hope this helps & you guys try it!!
So fun && easy!! Post your looks on instagram && tag me #sarai1245

Xoxo, Andrea Sarai

No comments:

Post a Comment