Thursday, September 12, 2013

My skin care routine!

Hey dolls!!
I wanted to share with you guys my skin care routine since lots of you have asked as to what I use!
I'm currently traveling so everything is in the smaller sample sizes, for now til I get all my stuff moved in to our new place! Hopefully in a week! YAY!!


 This is my motd.


So here it is....
First thing I do is WASH my hands!!! ALWAYS,ALWAYS,ALWAYS!!!!
I take off my contacts, use a cleansing wipe to remove most of my makeup off.

Once I take most of it off I remove all my eye make up with Clinique take the day off. It's so gentle on your eyes and it doesn't burn. I moist cotton rounds with water then add the remover, gently rub in circular motions to take it all off.


After that I wash my face, using  mild liquid soap from Clinique, once all over circular motions and focusing on any blemished areas with my hands. Then with my electronic brush from Proactiv.
After that I rinse off my face and pat dry with a CLEAN face towel, as you can see that zebra towel is what I use for my face,its a good idea to have several face towels that way you don't add bacteria back onto the face with a random dirty towel. And you can rotate them while you wash them :]

I then apply toner with a cotton round all over my face lightly pressing onto skin.
I use Clinique clarifying lotion in #4 for oily skin. 

After that i let it dry, then apply Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair,placing dots all over my face and rubbing it in,seriously this is liquid GOLD!! Amazing and it smells bomb.

I then let it sink in/dry and apply Estee Lauder Idealist, this helps even out your skin tone and any dark marks, it makes your skin feel soooo smooth & soft. I love it!!

I follow it by using  dramatically different moisturizing gel from Clinique.

&& since I'm currently breaking out a ton  I do apply Proactiv #3 which helps with acne.
&&

Mary Kay satin lips to prevent my lips from getting dry!

That's it!
My skin feels amazing now && it's now time for bed. 
Well blog then bed ;)
Hope this helps,this may seem like a lot to some people, or not enough for others,this is like I said something that works out for me and I enjoy doing morning and night!!

Good night dolls && until next time!
Xoxo, Andrea Sarai

No comments:

Post a Comment