Monday, September 9, 2013

Easy FUN leopard Halloween tutorial!

Hey ya'll!

Fall is here and it's that time of the year to start thinking about Halloween and what to do?? Sooo many choices!!
Well if you want something easy and something that won't break the bank try this!

Start by washing your face!

  • I use the mild cleanser from Clinique.
  • Pat your face dry and tone. ( I use Clinique toner)
  • Apply moisturizer (I use olay daily or Clinique)
  • Apply primer all over the face (This will prep your face and makes your makeup last & stay)
  • I filled my brows with Rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown & also use powder on top.
  • Apply dark brown shadow all over the lid (I used mac saddle)
  • Apply liquid eye liner on top (I used elf liquid liner in black) & pencil on water line
  • Put on falsie lashes for a more dramatic look or just your own (personal preference, I have them on)
  • Apply foundation and setting powder (I used Estee Lauder invisible fluid in 3cn1 & set w/mary kay translucent powder)
  • Contour the nose,temples and cheeks.
  • Apply a rosey blush where the whisker will be, (I used Clinique new clover)
  • NOW the fun part! Start with your nose using a liquid eyeliner create a line across your nose towards the bottom of the nose) and fill in,including the nostrils.
  • Apply concealer around the mouth area.
  • Create a straight line from the nose to the lips.
  • Using the liquid liner add dots all around the top lip ( Your preference on how you like it)
  • Add whiskers.
  • Using a darker foundation create dots all over your face and chest (play with different sizes and location)
  • Using the liquid liner create a dot around the foundation spot,be creative the key is it doesn't have to look perfect ;)
  • Tease and curl your hair,maybe add some ears! 
  • AND You're done!
Hope this helps and enjoy!!! This would be fun for a (At work look!) More to come && please leave any comments or requests && follow me on instagram @sarai1245
Love you dolls!
XOXO, Andrea Sarai 

Halloween Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment